Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2007 ZX-10. Only got about 80 miles on it. Love it so far, but it wont quit raining. I had a CBR1000RR and liked it too, but that last corner didnt. But hey I walked away and I got a new bike. Im looking forward to the extra power from the 10. cant wait to see what it really has...

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice, welcome, u will enjoy it( atfter the break in). Hope u know a plastic suergon, u will need him to remove the smile off ure face after very ride hehe

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just becareful of that first gear its a beast!The biggest first gear in the liter bikes ever!I've got mine redlining at 105 in first....I think.Its hard to keep an eye on the tachs when you're moving that fast.The Ohlins steering stablizer is almost worthless until you either swap out the fluid or the guts so dont depend on it much.The front brake is pretty strong in the straights and the back brake comes in handy with slowing into tight turns,you dont want to use the front it sometimes gets a little shaking.I cant think of anything else right now but I myself am still learning the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats...I just got my '06 Oct 1st and I've already burnt the clutch...I'm stupid though...Have fun...hoping to get my baby back soon. Looking forward to track days...

·
Registered
653 Posts
dude your meant to brake before the turn and accelerate out, not the other way around:rotflmao

·
Registered
64 Posts
its just a new style of braking....lay it down so far ya just use your arse to do the work

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
hahahahahha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts