Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, i just moved out to denver co and am looking to buy a new bike. I've ridden dirtbikes since i was nine and am wanting to make a transition to street. so i stopped by a dealer today (just to oggle and drool:banghead and i saw the most beautiful thing ever, :mfclap a ZX6R (uh hu i know, the bomb dig and some chips and tata's) I thought i wanted an R6, but im starting to think i was wrong. Was I?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yes...you're wrong, an R6 is a .....ew...Yamaha. LOL

Stick with the Kawi Trawlin.... you won't be let down.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
both bikes are great bikes, especially the 2007 models. get the one that fits you the best and feels comfortable.

it's comfort that will pinch you in the long run as you'll focus on how it doesnt fit you, resulting in not being able to use the bike as efficiently as possible.

as for performance, they're all about equal, and no one similar capacity bike is "head and shoulders" above the rest at this point. one may ride or otherwise "feel" better to you, which will instill confidence when you ride... which one is up to you but is the one you should go for. otherwise, you wont be able to ride the bike to its limit, so dont worry about its capabilities as much.

no use having the "world's greatest..." and rubbing it in peoples' faces if you're not able to take advantage of it. and there's very few opportunities to do so on the street.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts