Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is alex, i just traded in my SV and got a zx6r, had it for 3 days, i hit gravel in a corner and went down.:banghead the sad part is that i had that SV for a year and road the piss out of it, and it never touched the gound, i get the one i wanted and kill it in 3 days.

by the way i need a tank, anyone have a good non dented and green tank?

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi welcome to the zx forums,sorry about your bike,if you can't find a new tank on e bay,then i think its a main dealer you'll need,good luck in finding one,and glad your ok after your off.

·
Banned
528 Posts
welcome bro and sorry to hear about your bike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome, ya i have checked out ebay, nothing yet, i didnt find one, its on some web site, it is factory paint and stickers for 450, the place where i bought it from quoted me 650, so i got that one on the site, i should be up and running this weekend. as far as the plastics go, i just ducktaped and zip tyed it together, lol. it looks like frankinstien. i will post some pics when i get it all done.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i am riding my bike like i'm on ice,i just don't trust tyres or roads to be 100%,there will be some kind of shit on the bend one day,so take it easy and enjoy the bike without it costing you money or your life, thats my way of thinkng while on the bike,sorry i wasn't trying to sound pratranising ,glad your getting it sorted. :thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts