Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from 'sunny' Cleveland: Found this forum quite by accident and have been lurking around awhile. I can see that it appears to be a great bunch of riders joined by the common ZX bond. I'm the proud owner of a '95 ZX1100E, otherwise known as the GPz1100. I'm 52 years old, have been riding for 35 years, and this deal (which was waaaay too good to pass up) kinda fell into my lap. I bought her, looking for a 'gentleman's express' with a frame that would suit my 6'2" body. And I tell you I'm not disappointed. She's fast (made even more so by some judicious tweaking) good looking (made even more so by some judicious farkle-ling), and does everything I want it to, in spades. Since I'm a bit more experienced rider than my brother-in-law, I have no problem leaving him and his '06 ZX10 in the twisties...though he can still power by me on the straights. Oh well, you make the trades you need to. I'll be here occasionally, throwing out bits and barbs, and just having fun. Ride safely, not slowly.

DW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.