Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought her from a friend several years back (07? 08?) for a great deal and only had 1500 miles on it but did not like the org paint and decals so decided to change it...day 1

Day 2....

Day 3....

Day...lost track of time haha

My ghetto wannabe paint booth

Hours and hours of primer wet sanding primer wet sanding over and over

and this is what she came out to look like...

pic from a while back when someone ran me off the road on a turn (came into my lane while i was leaning in, bastards took off) havent fixed it bc i think it adds character? lol

couple weeks ago just passed 10K...sad...

HIDs

LIDs (OGK is for the ladies and Scorpion and Shoei are mine)

Im currently looking for an exhaust/slip on besides MUZZY, or any loud with a deep tone if that makes sense...any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Is that E1's bike after he slid off the road a few months ago?
I think that was E1.....posted a vid and all.
J/k
bike looks cool with the flat black.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice BMW. As far as exhaust I really like the sound on yoshi exhaust on These bikes , pipe workx sounds really good as well. Really there's a few that sound nice and have that low growl. Not a lot of people run pipe workx if your looking for something different. I've got a gpr slip on on order now. I'll try to post sound clips once I get it. I'd still be running my pipe workx if my ex hadnt backed over my bike :(

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
dude that paint looks awesome. and i agree, battle scars build character :evil

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great looking bike. The matte paint looks great as well. The "battle wounds" are reminders of how fast shit can hit the fan. Welcome to ZXF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts