·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Cool paint on the 7. Welcome.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the forum. I am beside myself with this beautiful 1993 ZX-6 that has only 4K miles and I’ve done kids of work getting her back j being road worthy. Finally had gotten it running pretty good after removing the CA emissions stuff and it ran good on the stand. It struggled any time I tried to put myself on it. Sent it to a buddy to check out and it’s never started again no matter what. I’m lost. Interested in help getting her sorted as this is a beautiful bike and I know it’s gotta be something simple! Cheers, Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all. Not sure why I haven’t registered sooner. I picked up an 08’ ZX-14 last November. Low miles but was in rough shape, got her in decent shape now but still rough around the edges. I’m cool with it since she’ll see daily riding duties year round. I’ve normally owned and riden Ducati but I’m a big guy and have always had my eye on a 14. I’ve riden a couple of friends before and was hooked. The comfort was expected but the handling was an awesome surprise. Definitely didn’t expect that from these bigger beasts. Anyhow, I’m calling this green machine Poison Ivy and I look forward to all the tips, tricks, and advice from you all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Morning. I am new here.
I am a relatively new rider. A 2011 BMW g650 is my first bike. It's a dual sports bike. Now I am thinking about another bike. And soon I'll get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys/Girls,

My name is Joel, I ride a 2007 Kawasaki ninja ZX10R formally my "IronWoman"

Been riding my whole life, and I only ride Kawasaki. I have been riding on the street for about 13 years and 2 years on the track. I recently purchased a 2019 Ninja 400 for my girlfriend and she loves it although shes been begging me for the new 636. (coming soon) I'm going to make the 400 a dedicated track bike after this season because i fell in love with it when i took it out to NJMP "Thunderbolt" and let me tell you, all the hype about small bikes on the track is true! it's an absolute BLAST.

anyways I'm glad to be apart of this forum and look forward to posting alot more content in the mere future!

thanks and ride safe everybody!

IMG_20200425_104729_393.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jonny here from Midlands uk currently building a 2001 zx9r.
only ever ridden 125cc bikes only passed my cbt but I've my full test end of next month so thought I'll get bike to how I want it after buying it in a sorry and abused state

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Got my 2016 ZX14r SE last week and put some Coffman shorties on it. Now the check engine light is on. I'll figure it out eventually. Heres a picture of my big baby.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, just picked up a 2009 Zx6r monster edition with about 10k miles. Put over 2k on it already and absolutely love it. All stock except for a few little things such as a two brothers slip on and a little parking light mod ( green LEDS ) . Running Pirelli Diablo’s and seem to stick pretty nicely , anyone else using them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals, I too am a noob here. I have had my ol' GPZee since the beginning of 2014 to get me to work when I moved in with my girlfriend always loved them from when my brother had one (900) back in the 80's. Done loads to keep it on the road. It now has a GPZ1000Rx engine (2nd one) and a GPZ900R A7 back wheel to get a bit more traction! Great bike, still turns heads. Note I kept the 750 stickers on just to scare the neighbours lol!

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the forum. I am beside myself with this beautiful 1993 ZX-6 that has only 4K miles and I’ve done kids of work getting her back j being road worthy. Finally had gotten it running pretty good after removing the CA emissions stuff and it ran good on the stand. It struggled any time I tried to put myself on it. Sent it to a buddy to check out and it’s never started again no matter what. I’m lost. Interested in help getting her sorted as this is a beautiful bike and I know it’s gotta be something simple! Cheers, Patrick
Hi Patrick,
Did you get an answer or remedy to your ZX-6 starting issue? Either way tell more. I'm all ears!

Ninja_Mav

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys what's up I have a 98 ZX11 it has a 6-inch stretch and it's been jetted and gearing has been changed a bit anyway I was trying to get some info on being able to get parts for it because they are hard to come by my question would mainly be do any of you all know if parts from other ZX bikes from different sizes or years will interchange with mine any info will be greatly appreciated thanks

2241 - 2256 of 2256 Posts