Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

2241 - 2247 of 2247 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the forum. I am beside myself with this beautiful 1993 ZX-6 that has only 4K miles and I’ve done kids of work getting her back j being road worthy. Finally had gotten it running pretty good after removing the CA emissions stuff and it ran good on the stand. It struggled any time I tried to put myself on it. Sent it to a buddy to check out and it’s never started again no matter what. I’m lost. Interested in help getting her sorted as this is a beautiful bike and I know it’s gotta be something simple! Cheers, Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all. Not sure why I haven’t registered sooner. I picked up an 08’ ZX-14 last November. Low miles but was in rough shape, got her in decent shape now but still rough around the edges. I’m cool with it since she’ll see daily riding duties year round. I’ve normally owned and riden Ducati but I’m a big guy and have always had my eye on a 14. I’ve riden a couple of friends before and was hooked. The comfort was expected but the handling was an awesome surprise. Definitely didn’t expect that from these bigger beasts. Anyhow, I’m calling this green machine Poison Ivy and I look forward to all the tips, tricks, and advice from you all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Morning. I am new here.
I am a relatively new rider. A 2011 BMW g650 is my first bike. It's a dual sports bike. Now I am thinking about another bike. And soon I'll get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys/Girls,

My name is Joel, I ride a 2007 Kawasaki ninja ZX10R formally my "IronWoman"

Been riding my whole life, and I only ride Kawasaki. I have been riding on the street for about 13 years and 2 years on the track. I recently purchased a 2019 Ninja 400 for my girlfriend and she loves it although shes been begging me for the new 636. (coming soon) I'm going to make the 400 a dedicated track bike after this season because i fell in love with it when i took it out to NJMP "Thunderbolt" and let me tell you, all the hype about small bikes on the track is true! it's an absolute BLAST.

anyways I'm glad to be apart of this forum and look forward to posting alot more content in the mere future!

thanks and ride safe everybody!

IMG_20200425_104729_393.jpg

2241 - 2247 of 2247 Posts