the dealership is having a "mechanics special" whatever that means...also it says it has minor cosmetic damage, a couple of dings or scratches at worst. I am planning on removing the flames and possibly repainting if it comes down to it for that price.
Ok I will go and look at it in the next few days and see if it is worth it. Hopefully it is because this would be a steal! I will also look into the valve work and maybe find someone a little cheaper. Thanks for the info I had no clue about the 15k inspection you informed me about! I will post up what I decide on soon!