Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My one piece finally came in. I'm surprised how heavy and tight this is, but its awesome. I cant wait to break it in this season.

^ T.Avro Prof.

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not EXACTLY what I was looking for ;), but I'll take it, you're kinda cute. :smile
Well pardon me! lol What were you looking for??

Ive never understood that phrase, "kinda cute", it always makes me think, " soooo? what..I'm 2/3s cute? 5/8ths?" lol

:D

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahh I see. Theres children on this forum (me)! lol

· Registered
480 Posts
Nice suit, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm looking to get a 1 piece suit for track days, there is no where around here to try one on so I'm wondering about sizing.

My jacket is a 42 and fits good, wondering what people think, should I go 40 suit size so its snug or what? Looking at sizing charts don't help me at all, they say something like 38" chest, 34" waist, 32" inseam. Problem is I'm about 41" chest, 33" waist and 32" inseam. :headscratch

· Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Nice suit, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm looking to get a 1 piece suit for track days, there is no where around here to try one on so I'm wondering about sizing.

My jacket is a 42 and fits good, wondering what people think, should I go 40 suit size so its snug or what? Looking at sizing charts don't help me at all, they say something like 38" chest, 34" waist, 32" inseam. Problem is I'm about 41" chest, 33" waist and 32" inseam. :headscratch
you might be a good candidate for a 2 piece suit. as long as it has a 360 zip then you can use it for track days

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I went by the sizing chart on their site and purchased a 42. That fit closest to my waist by numbers. When it arrived it was way to big. So I measured according to the site, basically everything you have listed, and I found out that I am actually a 40. This thing is very very tight, its almost like a second skin but its apparently supposed to be that way as it gives a bit over time. If it were to loosen just a little it would be perfect.

SO the short version, It seems that at least Dainese runs large. But measure yourself and go with the closes, the suit will loosen up a bit once its broken in.

Also, holy balls are they heavy. I am by no means a weak person ( national powerlifting champ) but damn are they heavy. I was tired putting the thing on.

· Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Well pardon me! lol What were you looking for??

Ive never understood that phrase, "kinda cute", it always makes me think, " soooo? what..I'm 2/3s cute? 5/8ths?" lol

:D
Adding the "kinda" just makes it a little more flirty....*flutters eyes* :smile

i think she was looking for something more along the lines of this... :moon. but turn around lol
Smart boy!

ahh I see. Theres children on this forum (me)! lol
I like 'em young! :evil

She has a Fetish for Brown Stallions :eek:hno
Wait! What?! :headscratch

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha I love you guys (and girls ;) )

· Registered
478 Posts
1 piece

You want it tight....... You don't want suit rash if you go down. If you have ever got a rug burn or a levi friction burn a suit rash is almost as bad as road rash. It will give a little when broken in and i would highly recommend an alpine star riding underwear suit for hot riding. It will help you peel yourself out of the suit once you start sweating. I actually got into a way to small suit and got trapped in the dressing room because i could not get out of the suit. The dressing room had no air vents and it was hot as hell in there. I had to call for some help and it took 2 guys to get me out of it lol. You look awfully small in that picture, I bet you can haul ass being that light. My little brother weighs 145 and is only 5 feet tall and he really moves on his Buell 1125cr.

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You want it tight....... You don't want suit rash if you go down. If you have ever got a rug burn or a levi friction burn a suit rash is almost as bad as road rash. It will give a little when broken in and i would highly recommend an alpine star riding underwear suit for hot riding. It will help you peel yourself out of the suit once you start sweating. I actually got into a way to small suit and got trapped in the dressing room because i could not get out of the suit. The dressing room had no air vents and it was hot as hell in there. I had to call for some help and it took 2 guys to get me out of it lol. You look awfully small in that picture, I bet you can haul ass being that light. My little brother weighs 145 and is only 5 feet tall and he really moves on his Buell 1125cr.
I have an under suit already its a big help.

Small? Im 6 foot 210lbs 10% bodyfat. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.