Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks awesome!
Hows driving without the mirrors?
I love the way it looks without them but I prefer to have them!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks awesome!
Hows driving without the mirrors?
I love the way it looks without them but I prefer to have them!
its ok, because I never look behide me rarely I know not safe to do that, but I'm going to put on barend mirrors which are on there way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
straight greened out, nice!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lovin' it! I could probably look at it all day long.... just checked, you do have the green wheels... I COULD look at it all day, lol.

Also interested to hear of the cooling lines. Fleabay sellers have a chinese set for $90, anyone got experience with them? If I needed them and could get them at that price in black I'd give it a go.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice detail on the Nissan brand stamp. Got green lines, too? I was going to ask what your thoughts were on the front lines, Hel-right? I ordered the rear line (due to a f-up accident in my garage) from them and had to send it back as it was too long. The fronts are next when I have cash -- did you send them measurements or take what they sent you?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice detail on the Nissan brand stamp. Got green lines, too? I was going to ask what your thoughts were on the front lines, Hel-right? I ordered the rear line (due to a f-up accident in my garage) from them and had to send it back as it was too long. The fronts are next when I have cash -- did you send them measurements or take what they sent you?
I just painted the Nissan stamp with color-rite paint, my brake line is Hel. I got the full race setup which included the rear also, I did not give them no measurements as mine fit great. I did have to give them measurements for my extented swing arm setup when I install it for drag days but that was just for a rear line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts