Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal? As of now.. I don't have a life until I start school again so I will be posting frequently in the forum. Here are a few pics of Passion. Everything is still factory.

Anybody from the Detroit, MI Area??

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol i know, i baught a sticker that says that at a gas station and put it on my tank cause i was tired of dumb people asking dumb questions, i need another one that says"no i wont wheelie for you " and "no i wont race you".

·
Registered
33 Posts
Whats the deal? As of now.. I don't have a life until I start school again so I will be posting frequently in the forum. Here are a few pics of Passion. Everything is still factory.

Anybody from the Detroit, MI Area??
nice bike am in flint kinda far from det.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice ride mate.

i just noticed how high up and away from the rearsets the rear master cylinder is on 07's, weird
Not taking the piss, but that's just the reserve tank, the master cylinder is right behind the rearset. If you want you can remove the whole reserve tank and just use a hose.

Pete.

·
Registered
92 Posts
very nice.....welcome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice ride mate.

Not taking the piss, but that's just the reserve tank, the master cylinder is right behind the rearset. If you want you can remove the whole reserve tank and just use a hose.

Pete.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Ian and everyone else - also new on here with an orange 07 zx-6r. Would have loved a red one but we can't get them in the UK.

Where did you get your wheels done Ian? I want mine 'edging' like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts