Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
NICE.......I want to go swimming too...=)

·
Registered
114 Posts
How's the ride up there - I usually head to Tortilla Flat and past Canyon Lake. It was so hot this weekend, I didn't even bother to ride. Maybe I should have taken your que, and stopped off for a dip in the lake!! haha.

A day ride out to Bartlett Lake with my girlfriend

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's the ride up there - I usually head to Tortilla Flat and past Canyon Lake. It was so hot this weekend, I didn't even bother to ride. Maybe I should have taken your que, and stopped off for a dip in the lake!! haha.

The Ride up there is ok, it has some twist but the road is a little bumpy. I have yet to get to Tortilla Flats What part of Phoenix do you live mbonadio?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sweet pics. I see you got the Icon Eternal Sinner lid...suppose to be a limited edition (under 5000 produced).

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm in Ahwatukee - Near I-10 and Chandler.. How about you?

The Ride up there is ok, it has some twist but the road is a little bumpy. I have yet to get to Tortilla Flats What part of Phoenix do you live mbonadio?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Beautiful bike, beautiful girlfriend and beautiful scenery.. You're a lucky man. Ahhh, reminds me of the visit I took to SoCal... MAN I loved it out west!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nice bike.:clap
You need to post up a few more pics for us to drool,
I mean, for us to look at.
Looks like a nice place to go play too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts