Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
These pic's are great , it is making it harder to wait . The excitement is making it very hard to get a good nite's sleep. It's worse than Christmas when I was 6 yrs old .

·
Registered
261 Posts
+1 on the Christmas when you were 6 feeling. 44 Christmas's later... this bike has bitten me bad. So badly I could care less about her electrolux muffler. It really looks like the design teams did their R&D on this, Like many of their first run bikes for the last 30 years.

I've been riding Kaw's since the early 70's and weened on H-2's. Z1-R's in the late 70's. GPz 550 In the early 80's, the 1100 GPz fuelie mid 80's and Connies ever since an 86 and a 2000 that I presently have almost 45K on. And its all lead up to this...

I'm positive this bike will be a huge success, for Kawasaki, but mostly for us.

The first Connie went Bike of the Year in 86... I'm sure the top exec's at Heavy Industries expect no less from this new great-looking Sport-Tourer...

doin my best to wait patiently.. but Kawasaki... If you're reading this.... PLEASE HURRY!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics Shortciruit! I agree.... the waiting is barely tolerable. At least there has been a very slight change in Kawi's web page and removed the "Price: TBD" from the top of the specification page. Now let's pray for the rest of the "TBDs" to get filled in sometime soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts