Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set (120/65/17 and 180/55ZR17R) for $232.79 :crazyloco shipped. I figured I would pass the info along. It’s the cheapest I have seen them.

I got them at bikebandit.com

Hope this helps.

·
Banned
528 Posts
damn that is cheap, thx

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't guess this is a sale as they are still the same price.
I got my tires the other day and had them mounted this afternoon. Should have them broken in by this weekend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've learned that shops around here either won't mount and balance tires purchased elsewhere or will charge an arm and a leg to do so. Wasn't worth it for me to buy them online and i don't want to bother with mounting them myself.

Yeah, you have to be prepared to bend over when taking tires in the have them mounted and balanced. :rant
I have been quoted as much as $36 per tire. I have found a place that does it for me for $20 a tire. So more me even with the $40 addition I am money ahead.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Scumbags in my town want $50.00 to mount and balance and that's with me bringing the wheel off the bike, $100.00 for them to take it off.
I should take a fucking flame thrower to the building.
Frankie Z.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.