Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the carbon fiber came from kawasaki and oppracing.com. Both fit great, opp only makes the faring pieces, were as the others like the exaust shield came from kawasaki.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks. They're all nice at oppracing.com but wow, the price is a huge dose of sticker shock. Think I'll stick with what I have for now. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey moucholui,

rides looking nice! are those sides on the front fender carbon? got any up close pics of the front fender?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the side fenders are not carbon...they are a sticker. I got the stuff from tapeworks.com. You can't tell from more than 3 feet away. If I could find a web sight that has just the sides I would buy them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i'll keep you posted moucholui, i just sent my stock sides to get a molded. to have a company do them in carbon fiber. they recieved them now i'm waiting on a response on how things are going. i seriously suggest you do NOT buy the sides from 58cycles made by lockhart phillips. if you want to see pics of them i can post them. they are seriously a POS! and that acronym does NOT mean Point Of Sales by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts