Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have been lurking around enough, so thought I would post some pics of my baby. 09 ZX6R, 3200 miles.

Puig Double Bubble

M4 Standard Mount Slippy (Fricking Loud)

K&N Oil Filter

Only running Mobil 1.

Fender Eliminator

Progrip Grips

Only other mod probably will be a Corbin seat.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Clean an simple. Love it. Nice work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a lovely bike, i'm in the uk and am looking at a used black/green one but can't seem to find one for the right price, nice bike indeed.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Agreed. I wouldn't buy a Pitbull anyways, they're all claims with no sign of why they cost so damn much. And they look cheap as shit.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I really like the design of the model M4 you bought. I'm surprised it's really loud, though. The shortie/GP style pipe is definitely LOUD. I thought the longer version would tone down the decibels some. i guess not. Bike looks great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like the design of the model M4 you bought. I'm surprised it's really loud, though. The shortie/GP style pipe is definitely LOUD. I thought the longer version would tone down the decibels some. i guess not. Bike looks great.
Thanks, I thought so too, Its not as loud but I think it looks better than the Gp, and the Carbon Fiber is cool.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good looking bike. "Almost" a mirror image of mine. Lime green is where its at. ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts