Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finnished changing the color from black.The fairings are from Auctmarts in China.The quality was better than i thought they would be,considering they only cost $500 AUS.Pretty easy to fit.

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
She came out beautiful. Nice work!:clap

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
They look like they fit the same as mine, which is to say not perfect but good enough for government work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellas,yeah i heard a few horror stories about the chinese fairings,but was suprised how good they looked,and only needed to open up a few holes abit,and they fitted pretty easy.This bikes not going to see alot of miles,only nice weather cruises,so they should survive,but yeah yo do get what you pay for,so $500 about right.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What did you do to the intake tube to make it look so black and gloss? Mine looks like yours in the glack photo. Also is your bike polished or chromed? Oh and where did you find those seats? I hate my stock seats but that looks so sharp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah they come with precut holes for frame sliders,i wasn't that keen on that originally,the frame is polished,the exhaust is stainless,the seat covers are on ebay.I used Meguiars Gold Class trim detailer on the ram air duct covers,it's good for plastic or rubber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts