Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys new member here from Melbourne Australia :)
I ride a 2012 ninja ZX-6R which I picked up on Xmas eve and have put bout 4000kms on it.
Has factory fitted Akrapovic pipe, seat cowl and feder eliminator.
Love it to bits but have just listed it for sale last night and I'm goin to buy the ZX-10R
To be honest I don't think I need it but it goes through my mind every day bout riding one and Im giving in.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Welcome to ZXF

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Welcome , nice bike . Good luck on the 10r and post some pics when you get her .

·
Registered
132 Posts
WELCOME!

NO one NEEDS a 10r but many of us want one enough to make it happen. But please be careful...it can get you into trouble even quicker than you might think.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Welcome and that paint scheme is sick!!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Yea but he is talking upgrade to a 10r

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, most of the people I ride with ride yamaha's and the ninja gets all the attention when she's out, also being faster too:thefinger
To any of the zx10 riders I'm starting to find the parts I want for it when I get it anyone use the Yoshimura R-77D 3/4 cabin fibre system on a 2011 or 2012 model?
I can get that system for $540 au from the states opposed to the akrapovic slip on bout $800 plus another $150 or so for the link pipe
Any feed back would be great

·
Registered
478 Posts
Zx10r

I would definitely upgrade to the zx10r!! It can be ridden very tamely which surprises the hell out of me! I put on over 100 miles going 40 mph. It has a lot of power almost to much power. This is a great bike for skilled riders and experienced riders. I had a brand new 1991 600 r ninja when i was 16 yrs old. It got me in trouble a lot!:squint

Welcome to the forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts