Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
kawasaki 2000 zx9r
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just Board at work and decided to join. guess I'll start this, been a mechanic all my life fast cars then went into fast bikes. But It always seems the zx9 has been the best. so good I own two! plus a 636rr and a fisrt year gsxr750( shhh don't tell anybody,lol). guess I'm one for the classics. but anyway quess I'll throw up some pics. this beauty was picked up with just 1500 miles. took all those perfect factory fairings and stored them away. list of mods: dyno jet stage 2 carb kit, k&n air filter, ngk iridium spark plugs, factory pro 4+ adavance, supersprox rear sprocket with driven nuts, jt racing front sprocket with rk 525 ox chain, dp clutch kit with heavy springs, hyperpro rcs damper, front forks rebuilt with protech gold valves and shim stack, custom springs, 05 zx10r rear shock with hyperpro custom spring. custom body kit, demon eye/halo projectors, spiegler front and rear brake lines, ebc double hh brake pads, gpro gear indicator, white face, indiglow gauges, all silicone radiator hoses with evans coolant. muzzy headder with arkapovic muffler. I'm sure there more,lol.. dynoed at 143.2hp.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts