Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys had my 07 zx-6r for about 2 months now. basically made my own fender eliminator using the stock parts, and just installed the ccfl halos and red nose light. will take some pics soon. later

·
Registered
264 Posts
:clap Welcome out. That red light on the front of your bike ever get you any attention from the local police??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no theyre not illegal at all, cops never even thought about pulling me over with those and especially with the ccfl halos. i can get hids for $140, im getting mine tomorrow and comes with both low and high (H9/H11).

·
Registered
191 Posts
Pics Pics Pics!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
488 Posts
welcome my friend! now lets see the goods brah! i just installed my scorpion slip-on on my 07 and its the sweetest sound i've ever heard!

·
Registered
191 Posts
welcome my friend! now lets see the goods brah! i just installed my scorpion slip-on on my 07 and its the sweetest sound i've ever heard!
PICS PICS!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
man it sounds like a dream! my crew was like woah! it has a nice base to it and it ame with hardware for the stock tail, its a pain in the rear thou cuz of there isnt much space to tighten up/install the can but i got that bitch in! i'll post some pix and maybe a vid just give me a min aight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts