Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I just picked up a black 07 zx6r last friday...march 16th

i've been riding for two years and had a 1999 zx6r before this...

just wanted to introduce myself and get some pics out there...late

·
Registered
184 Posts
Damn, nice bikes man. Black is so slick. Thanks for the new desktop

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome out.
Nice ride, what mods (if any) are you looking to do?
hey thanks... well im always looking for ways to improve my bikes myself...i barely have 500 miles on the bike so i'll start really testing it soon...since the suspension is showa, and ajustable i dont know how much upgrades i need in that field...but we'll see. so far i love it

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome vdub...nice rides.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just took it up through a couple of pretty twisty roads in the plam springs area...up 74 through to the 243...it handles amazing and even though i am keeping the revs low for now it still does well. it came with bridgestone bt015's on it and they aren't half bad.

its quiet as hell which does have its good sides...but that'll probably be changed soon. i am a stong believer in the "loud pipes save lives" saying.

i'll keep you posted on changes...

and oh yea changing the oil on this thing looks like a mission...bad oil filter placement. :dunno

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi vdub, also got mine now about a month, incredible bike, and I fully agree on the Bridgestones, they grip excellent!

I think the best tire for road use discussion will always continue as new tires hit the market, but I agree, I rather spend more money on the best tire even if they don't last long, than replace fairings and other parts (including human parts).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts