Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I just wanted to say hello. Ive been lurking for a short time looking for some current info for my newest addition to my every revolving stable.

Ive owned several 600's and just recently picked up a ZX750F with 11K miles on it. The usual problems of course (its been down) but it runs pretty good and wont need much to bring back to top form.

I plan to upgrade the forks but Im otherwise going for a bone stock restoration job on it. I have alot of experience with restoration and polishing and have dome some of my own painting as well. Recent projects include a 76 Goldwing LTD and a Yamaha XJ750R (seca). The ZX is in fact the nices starting platform Ive had in a while. most of my bikes come as complete basket cases.

My weak point is suspension so Im hoping to pick some brains around here to get the most of what Ive got for the least amount of money.

Here are a couple before and afters of my last two jobs for reference:

before:

after:

before:

after:

Some of my prior ZX's:

and another old Kawi:

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Welcome.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
-Welcome-

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
sorry about the big pics. Fixed.

Thanks for the welcome. More pics will be coming soon. But on the subject of suspension, can anyone point me to a good thread or two or any site resources for parts. Which of the sites vendors are the "go to guys"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts