Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. I bought my 92 ZX-11 C3 back in 93 and I still have it. After all these years I still think it looks great, probably my all-time favorite sport bike design. This bike has been to many bike weeks in Myrtle Beach. The only bike I would replace it with would be a Harley.

Here are some pics:

More pics, videos, and dyno runs can be found here.

·
Registered
683 Posts
awesome bike. i ride a similar machine. have you had the 11 at the drag strip? I did, with poor results because i'm a novice at the strip. I tried watching your movies but couldn't get them to load. welcome to the site.
T

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate!!!!

But really, would you replace that with a Harley???????:angry :angry :angry

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Ross, you can't even imagine how many times I read, read and re-read your tuning website. Thanks for taking the time to set it up!!

Your second picture above have regularly been my screen saver...

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome,nice ride

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

Ross, you can't even imagine how many times I read, read and re-read your tuning website. Thanks for taking the time to set it up!! Your second picture above have regularly been my screen saver...
I'm glad you found it useful. My ZX-11 pages have been up since 1995 and I've received tons of feedback from them over the years. The sounds and videos made their way around the web over 10 years ago.

But really, would you replace that with a Harley???????
I don't plan to sell my ZX-11, but if I did I would not get another sport bike. I really love the Softail Harleys, I would get one of those. I would get more use out of a Softail. I'm a tall guy and I've never been able to ride more than 100 miles a day on my ZX-11. I'm just too tall for the seating position on a sport bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Beautiful bike, Ross.. and thanks for the links Claude and Ross.. What a fantastic write up on your journey for more power on the Mighty Zed.

Hurc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts