Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi as I am proud new Owner of a 06 ZX14! Have wanted one for a long time and got one now! We are still under bit of snow, but Can't wait to ride it.
This has been the choice of "the big dog bike" that I have always wanted.
Cheers.:crazyloco

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Where are the pics?

Welcome to the forum man.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
welcome buddy

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi there and congrats on getting what you wanted. I know that feeling of excitement of getting the new ride you really couldn't wait to get. Enjoy!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi and congrata:mfclap
I know the feeling, bought mine in february lasy year, hade to wait til easter to take my first ride:tard

Does your bike stile have the flies in?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi as I am proud new Owner of a 06 ZX14! Have wanted one for a long time and got one now! We are still under bit of snow, but Can't wait to ride it.
Congratulations!! I have an '06, awesome motorycycle! Buy a new OEM Kawi center stand. Dirt cheap on E-Bay and Frame sliders. I like the Kenny Rodgers brand, under $50.00.

It's insanely fast and handles beautifully, it needs no mods. Post some pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't wait to ride, hopefully 1 more week.
And the flies are out and power commander added.
Should be bad ass!!!!:crazyloco

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations!! I have an '06, awesome motorycycle! Buy a new OEM Kawi center stand. Dirt cheap on E-Bay and Frame sliders. I like the Kenny Rodgers brand, under $50.00.

It's insanely fast and handles beautifully, it needs no mods. Post some pics.
The 14 is a great bike, but it needs a few mods.
The 06 and 07 needs to get the fleis out, under 6000rpm it pulls worse then my triumph sprint st955i did.
The suspensions sucks, recomend to have it upgraded.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ah, the 06.... tightest one I believe 12.7 : 1 comp. after that they dropped to 12.0 : 1

40K and its still tight.... (just noisy chain)

·
Registered
937 Posts
I got one, excellent motorcycle, very fast, stable and precise steering.

'06/'07 474 lbs

'08 485 lbs

'09-'11 567 lbs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great Ride!!
Well finaly got to take the bike out on Sunday. Wow, was that sweet! The whole ride I was impressed. The bike Deftl take of like a rocket, the ride is smooth, the handling is nice, and even better the seat seems fairly good, not typical shitty sport bike seat. I can see doing long trips on this bike.Oh yah and it's a head turner forsure!!!
I couldn't be happier with this purchase and go great with my collection now, wont be getting rid of this one!!!:thefinger

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The first time I rode my new 09 Monster I felt like a schoolboy.And I was 53.
I couldn't believe the power stock.I rode that thing under 6 grand for awhile.
Didn't think I needed any more revs.Three years later and several mods I still ride it to 6 grand.Sometimes I run it up.I still get grins and I'm usually bored by now.But not with this bike.
Welcome and congradulations.
Craig

1 - 20 of 21 Posts