Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post up some pics of your bike when you get a chance. I'd love to see it. What mods are done to it? What's wrong with it? Give us all the details you care to share.

·
Registered
559 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
posted pics on my album,page,area i think. Just gonna do some minor restoration body wise, I like it just the way it is. Ive got the finnicky carb issue , which i understand is normal. its a little flat until about 2000 rpm's but solid all the way through after that.

·
6,859 Posts
Welcome. I am on the other side of the hill from you. I have a couple ZX7s. Maybe we can get together sometime. There are several ZX7 riders here on the bay side.

Scott

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome , i work in cupertino area. I just got my first street bike in 18 yrs. Pretty green in the mechanical areas. Glad someone close by.

·
6,859 Posts
Is this the ZX7R that was on CL a few months ago? I took a look at it and passed, but it looked pretty clean only missing the R tail and subframe.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I got it end of june or july. not to many around so probably it. The guy was a little shady but it all checked out as stated valves were in spec and insides looked as should for mileage. Had no idea how fast this bike would be, my last bike was a fzr600. I originally planned to change the bars and suspension and turn it into a comfy cruiser. I didnt know it was a m1.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I'm building an M1 right now. Working on a few bikes atm but building up the M1. As of now it's on hold for the 9 powered L. There are pics of everything on my Biggest build thread ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts