Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys, new bike owner here, searching around the web looking for parts and stumbled across the site. i'm 25 and i own a 2007 zx-6r and its the first bike i've ever owned. i've had it for about 2 weeks, dropped it the first day i had it on some gravel, wasn't really even moving and it didn't do anything to me. i went outside about an hour ago and my bike was laying on its side! i don't know if a cat jumped on it ( my driveway is a little sloped) or what happened but i was pretty mad about it. look forward to chatting with you guys around the forums!

·
Registered
102 Posts
congrats...be carefull its a lot of bike for a first one..and holy crap get a rear stand..your poor bike :lol ..just kidding you have to watch if your driveway is black top, it doesnt take much for the kickstand so sink in. welcome and ride safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thanx guys!! danstratplr...we have the same bike.....except yours probably looks better then mine does right now LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FRAME SLIDERS - ASAP

You will thank yourself in the morning.
yeah looks like good investments, i'd never heard of them until after i dropped it and everybody was like "hey check these out!" :rotflmao i probably wouldn't have gotten them anyway, didn't think i would drop it the first day!

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah looks like good investments, i'd never heard of them until after i dropped it and everybody was like "hey check these out!" :rotflmao i probably wouldn't have gotten them anyway, didn't think i would drop it the first day!
Heh well you dont think youll crash (and hopefully you wont) but you still should wear gear, just like you didnt think you would drop your bike you still should get sliders :headscratch

·
Registered
236 Posts
:bonk funny stuff

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea silver and red = sex :crazyloco

big pimpin in the streets of sd

congrats on the bike, but yea man get sliders asap! or if your real clumsy, get a crash cage haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol nah not real clumsy just super tired the first day and bad fuckin luck the last time it fell. i've already buffed out most of the scratches. luckily it doesn't look too bad on silver. i put in mirror eliminators and installed carbon fiber levers and pegs. also ordered the frame sliders. good advice ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts