Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people have said they dont mind the dark look to the forum, but I'm gonna instead overhaul the entire look of the forum with a white background and go from there.

It will take me some time to skin the forum, but it will happen. I encourage you to post up feedback and any suggestions will be looked at on here daily. So if one day, you happen to log into the forum and it looks refreshingly new, then this is why.

More content is expected to come as well. I've been vert busy these days with life and work that even my motorcycle riding time has been neglected. I expect to have more time on the bike out there riding and spending a lot more time on ZX Forums.

So for now, stay tuned...

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah...u should put it as an option button on top for ppl to change if they want for their own personal use..some of my other froums do that ..

·
Registered
54 Posts
The darker color is easier on the eyes... and your monitor!

I personally like the darker screen format. A white screen gives me a headache after a while. I like to read forums at night with the lights dimmed. Kind of relaxing and helps me unwind before bed. The white screen would just kill!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update...I've redesigned the skin of the forum, kept the dark black look due to popular demand. I still have some more quirks, graphics, etc. that I am working through.

How does the dark look now though??

·
Registered
432 Posts
To tell the truth, I'm a bit concerned about Beans. I know that I'm not the only one who's emailed and PM'ed him with no reply. Does anyone have an update on his condition?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I Love This Forum!!! Haven't Joined Any Other Ninja Forums Due To The Fact That I Have Been Able To Find Out Anything Ninja Related Here! Keep Up The Great Work & Thanks To The Other Members For Their Helpful Insite!

·
Registered
532 Posts
What changes , i havnt noticed any changes yet !
The changes happened about a year ago, check the posting dates!

This forum could become THE forum if we could get rid of all the spam!!!!!

I also suggest that some popular topics be made "stickies" as a lot of new guys ask the same questions and post the same topics over and over.

I am not trying to be nasty to the new guys, in fact, I am glad if new guys take part, just trying to give some positive critisism.

I have also not joined any of the other forums as I still believe in this one!!!

Beans, we need you urgently!!!!!!:clap

Any feedback on his condition and excatly what happened??

·
Registered
990 Posts
The changes happened about a year ago, check the posting dates!

This forum could become THE forum if we could get rid of all the spam!!!!!

I also suggest that some popular topics be made "stickies" as a lot of new guys ask the same questions and post the same topics over and over.

I am not trying to be nasty to the new guys, in fact, I am glad if new guys take part, just trying to give some positive critisism.

I have also not joined any of the other forums as I still believe in this one!!!

Beans, we need you urgently!!!!!!:clap

Any feedback on his condition and excatly what happened??
+1 :crazyloco

From what I could find on PNW he had a major off with the 10 on some unmade road & damaged his hand or hands about mid August. Not found any other news but suspect there may have been complications.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts