Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 1997 KX 500. It only has about 25 hrs on it but they were all upside-down. Overall it's in good shape, just the plastic is a little faded. I just ordered a complete plastic kit, custom seat cover and grafics package.Can't wait to get her looking mint so I can hit the ice with it this winter. Hopefully not literally hit the ice too many times!:crazyloco :devil

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
how much do complete plastics go for on the kx? Let's see some pics of her now and while your doing the work so we can see the after shots.

Kawi Collarbone Buster...that would be a hella cool model name, I wonder if we can get Kawi marketing to think the same thing.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the plastics, seat cover and grafics kit for 320.00 can. Plus I buy lots of stuff there so chances are that I can get Glen to drop another 10percent off of that.:evil
As far as the pics go I'll take lots, god help you all if I ever take the time to learn how to post them. I have a hard time finding time to do these things. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just allways doing somthing else. The other prob. is no home based computer. Hopefully buy the first of next month.:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
crowdpleaser said:
I got the plastics, seat cover and grafics kit for 320.00 can. Plus I buy lots of stuff there so chances are that I can get Glen to drop another 10percent off of that.:evil
As far as the pics go I'll take lots, god help you all if I ever take the time to learn how to post them. I have a hard time finding time to do these things. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just allways doing somthing else. The other prob. is no home based computer. Hopefully buy the first of next month.:rolleyes
If you have problems posting them, you can email them to me and I'll do them for you, not a prob!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts