Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

New kawai's look dumb

6K views 74 replies 29 participants last post by  jowek70 
#1 ·
Im just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks the 07-08 zx's look better than the 09-12 zx's. the new zx10 just looks stupid compaired to the other competitors. the newer zx6r doesn't look bad in the back except the exhaust doesn't come out from under the tail which i think looks awesome. but the front ends i don't like. the top portion of the windshield isn't attached to the fairing which in my opinion doesn't look sporty. it looks like a ninja 650r's windshield. and then the headlights look weird how they are so close together. they look like they are crossed eyed lol. i think they are great bikes i just don't like the looks of them. does anyone agree?

#2 ·
Opinions are like assholes.

#10 ·
I have boobs wanna see them:squint:thefinger

The new 14, IMO, is gorgeous. It's the first new Kawi I've liked in four years, the ZX10R has been getting uglier and uglier, and the ZX6R has been roped in right behind it on the same leper wagon. At least the performance is improving, so they're not ugly and slow.
+1 I was actually looking at the 14 vids on the kawi site and that green on is very nice looking, but could be better looking without the flames...

#5 ·
The new 14, IMO, is gorgeous. It's the first new Kawi I've liked in four years, the ZX10R has been getting uglier and uglier, and the ZX6R has been roped in right behind it on the same leper wagon. At least the performance is improving, so they're not ugly and slow.

#12 ·
completely disagree, particularly as it pertains to the 2012 ZX-10R. pretty sure its the sweetest looking stock machine ive ever seen. Wish I could justify dropping that kinda cash on another toy, wife already bitches 24/7 about my current collection :scared

#14 ·
I like japa bikes. They're all ova. And the cost for USers and Zoropers is almost fair!

#22 ·
boobs.

this.

#24 ·
The new 10R looks great from most angles, but from the neck up it still looks every bit as retarded to me as it did the first time I saw it, so it isn't just new people posting this stuff and it isn't growing on me. As much as I hated the 3rd gens when they came out, it's worse. Those mirrors are the stupidest looking things I've ever seen, except maybe the windscreen. Or the headlights. Or the air intake. Hell, it's just fucking ugly. It's like that super sexy girl you follow until she turns around and you see her face is a horrifying mess.

#25 ·
Personally, I love the look and I think it's the best looking (and fastest) 10R to date.
The mirrors may be ugly to some, but they work, best mirrors I have used on a motorcycle. Can actually see whats behind you.
The windscreen, it works well, no buffering of the helmet or shoilders, which is why I left my standard one on.

The 2 things I didnt like was the license plate holder and the exhaust. Both have been replaced with aftermarket ones on mine.

#33 ·
WOW. SOME of you guys are ridiculous i never said my opinion is the right and only opinion you can have on the bikes geez. i just wanted to know if some of you agreed with me. but any how I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't like the looks of the new bikes. and i agree with jbearsvt they look cool except for the front end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.