Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks the 07-08 zx's look better than the 09-12 zx's. the new zx10 just looks stupid compaired to the other competitors. the newer zx6r doesn't look bad in the back except the exhaust doesn't come out from under the tail which i think looks awesome. but the front ends i don't like. the top portion of the windshield isn't attached to the fairing which in my opinion doesn't look sporty. it looks like a ninja 650r's windshield. and then the headlights look weird how they are so close together. they look like they are crossed eyed lol. i think they are great bikes i just don't like the looks of them. does anyone agree?

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Opinions are like assholes.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I like boobies. All shapes and sizes

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
The new 14, IMO, is gorgeous. It's the first new Kawi I've liked in four years, the ZX10R has been getting uglier and uglier, and the ZX6R has been roped in right behind it on the same leper wagon. At least the performance is improving, so they're not ugly and slow.

·
Registered
559 Posts
"I like boobies"

+100 :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I like boobies. All shapes and sizes
I have boobs wanna see them:squint:thefinger

The new 14, IMO, is gorgeous. It's the first new Kawi I've liked in four years, the ZX10R has been getting uglier and uglier, and the ZX6R has been roped in right behind it on the same leper wagon. At least the performance is improving, so they're not ugly and slow.
+1 I was actually looking at the 14 vids on the kawi site and that green on is very nice looking, but could be better looking without the flames...

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
#1 BMW Traitor
6,376 Posts
Im just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks the 07-08 zx's look better than the 09-12 zx's. the new zx10 just looks stupid compaired to the other competitors. the newer zx6r doesn't look bad in the back except the exhaust doesn't come out from under the tail which i think looks awesome. but the front ends i don't like. the top portion of the windshield isn't attached to the fairing which in my opinion doesn't look sporty. it looks like a ninja 650r's windshield. and then the headlights look weird how they are so close together. they look like they are crossed eyed lol. i think they are great bikes i just don't like the looks of them. does anyone agree?
completely disagree, particularly as it pertains to the 2012 ZX-10R. pretty sure its the sweetest looking stock machine ive ever seen. Wish I could justify dropping that kinda cash on another toy, wife already bitches 24/7 about my current collection :scared

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I like japa bikes. They're all ova. And the cost for USers and Zoropers is almost fair!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Whatever they are sick as hell! I SMELL TROLL!

I would love one but my 05 is still kicking ass!!:clap:thumbup

·
Registered
517 Posts
You're entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else. I love the looks of the new ZX14 in green, with the flames, but not everyone does. So they make it in black & blue too.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Why is it always NUBES who post this garbage?? :rolleyes

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts