Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys picked myself up a 07 zx6r green and learned to ride on it, had it for about a month and gotten pretty good a ridding, now i was watching some vids on how to wheelie and im pretty sure i cant "roll off the power" but i have heard an upgraded sprocket set will allow me to:evil ,, is this true? Travis

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the sport. Wheelies are an art. If its that important to ya your best bet is to get someone you know to show you how. There are so many different techniques depending on the choice of bike. Personally I like the shiny side up and both wheels on the ground. Its like they say...eventually everyone who plays has to pay :runaway

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the sport. Wheelies are an art. If its that important to ya your best bet is to get someone you know to show you how. There are so many different techniques depending on the choice of bike. Personally I like the shiny side up and both wheels on the ground. Its like they say...eventually everyone who plays has to pay :runaway
I agree whole herted here. Welcome by the way :clap

When you play with the front up, your looking ot get your ass down.
Learn on a dirt bike first so that when you crash you dont have to much to worry about except your bones and body.

:rofl

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome,love The Avatar

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome!

Hey guys picked myself up a 07 zx6r green and learned to ride on it, had it for about a month and gotten pretty good a ridding
Glad to hear it........try telling us that in a couple of years (no offence).

As for the wheelies, don't try learning them on your zx or you may end up the owner of a very, very sick looking bike.

Have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts