Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.....for the past year I have had a bit of a mid life crisis I think as for some reason I felt the need to ride a Ducati for the past year. Well the time has come to go back to a bike with some real power and get another litre bike. Have a new 07 coming and of course the first thing that will happen will be the swapping out of the exhaust. I have been looking at the muzzy GP exhaust and I was wondering two things..

Does anyone have any issues with there boot or foot getting hot it being so close to the can, is there plenty of room to move your foot around the peg..

Once the full exhaust is in place do you think there will be enough clearance to completely cover over the lower fairing where it is currently open at the bottom. I think it would look much nicer if the fairing was all enclosed to give it a much cleaner look. Have to admit one of the things I love about my Duck is the look of the fairing...nice and clean.

Great site by the way and glad to be here and back on a jap bike....!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No No No !!

Did not mean to offend anyone who rides a Duck but for me personally it seems that for some reason all of a sudden after riding Jap bikes for almost 20 years I felt the need to buy a Ducati. Its nice and all but after riding it for a full season I have just come to realize that " for me " nothing beats the power and performance of a Jap bike....that is all I was saying, hope I did not offend anyone !!!! My bad !!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
It's ok bro,

Appologies accepted. We are all a bit weary regarding this matter so try to be as clear as possible next time. Peace bro :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
welcome, so are u buying a japaneese bike? A new 07 what? 10R?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New bike !!

Soon as the Duck is sold I will be getting on a new 07 10R !!! Kind of leaning towards the green but will take whats availble. So does anyone know if you can cover up that big hole in the bottom of the fairing ??? Cant wait to get back on bike with some power again......! All my Ducati friends are in utter shock at my choice at getting rid of the Duck but I explain it to them like this...

Pros of owning a Ducati......

You almost wet your pants everytime you fire the thing up because the sound of it is just so GOD DAM AMAZING !!!!!

Pros of owning a Jap bike like a ZX10....

Everything else !!!

End of story..

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i see, ya u will love it. If there is any way finacialy to keep both, do it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i love the orangish yellowish concousion myself

1 - 15 of 15 Posts