Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
high guys,just found the site,thought i would give a quick intro,been riding big bores for about 25 years,current bikes are a 03 12 that i bought new in october of 03,just hit 14 k miles last week,and it still runs like a champ,the other bike is a 05 busa,both bikes have allmost the exact same mods,more on that later.....
just wanted to say hello to get things started

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all,and happy easter,i have some pics,here is what it looked like in december (full sleeper mode,right down to the reflecters)

but it's not quite as stock as it looks

the shifter

the shift light

the ''go button'' for the dry shot,i have 2,1.25 lb bottles mounted on the mcintosh + 2.4'' arm,the bike is lowered .500 front and rear,i made a bunch of changes over the winter,including a muzzy damper,and this is what it looked like (until 4 pm yesterday) i wasn't happy with the map for the yosh system,so i went back to the well sorted map and very modded oem system (i painted the can black,while the yosh was on there) i also put the passenger pegs back on

black rotors and calipers are next

·
Registered
183 Posts
she's perfect...good luck with the ongoing project!!! and welcome to the best forum ever put on the net

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just saw the request for pics,here ya go,right now the stock (modded) exh and footpegs are on the bike

i just picked up 2,2.5 lb nitrous bottles,but only had 1/4 '' clearance between bottle and tire (not enough,with tire growth at speed) may have to stretch it a bit more if i want to run the big bottles

here is a pick oof the busa,juice on this one also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts