Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just checking in from accross the pond. I have recently purchased an `03 ZX12R to keep my other bikes company in the garage. I have always liked them since their introduction in `00 and now they have become more affordable i decided to have one.

Looking forward to learning more about this fantastic machine and having a bit of "banter" with likeminded indeviduals and if it ever stops raining then i may even get a chance ride them.

Regards - Kendo

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Nice bikes............I like the 12 especially!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice bikes............I like the 12 especially!
Cheers - i like your avatar especially :lol

The 12 seems a nice bike from what i have seen over the last few days , i looked at a zx9 and a Blade but being over six feet and 17 stone they never felt as though they fitted me properly but the 12 does. It is a clean machine with less than 8k so it won`t take much to bring it up to mint.

Kendo

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome . I love your bikes , they are awesome . That kawasaki very beautiful

Cheers - i like your avatar especially :lol

The 12 seems a nice bike from what i have seen over the last few days , i looked at a zx9 and a Blade but being over six feet and 17 stone they never felt as though they fitted me properly but the 12 does. It is a clean machine with less than 8k so it won`t take much to bring it up to mint.

Kendo
Welcome . I love your bikes , they are awesome . That kawasaki very beautiful :rofl:rofl

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome, they are a fantastic machine:scared
i am on my 3rd, i now also have a zzr1400 for 2up tours but cannot bring myself to part with the 12r.. its in my blood :crazyloco
enjoy

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Welcome. Very beautiful machines. How is the 12r?

To some people its a rocket.
To others it's freedom. (zx9r)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. Very beautiful machines. How is the 12r?
Thanks for the welcome chaps.:clap:clap

To be totally honest i cannot drive it until the insurance comes through on the 28th of this month so i have been just doing wee bits + bobs so that it is ready to go on that date.

But i expect it to be nothing short of amazing , just hope we get some decent weather to enjoy it as so far the weather has been terrible over here.

Kendo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice bikes

just 1 question did you used to play cod uo?
Afraid not mate, i was more of a Forza 3/4 person. My son is more of a gamer than me and he is the one that is the COD fan, i got fed up being shot by an eight year old so gave up.

Kendo

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
My son is more of a gamer than me and he is the one that is the COD fan, i got fed up being shot by an eight year old so gave up.

Kendo

Amen. I play at night to unwind after work, turns into me yelling at the tv and accusing everyone of cheating.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts