Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to say hi to everyone and show some pics of my bike. 06 636, got her in march and its my first bike. i love every bit of her.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks very good. I like the lighting effects on the blue. :clap

·
Registered
604 Posts
:welcome to ZXForums, bobbalu28......hope you enjoy your stay here.....look's like started on the right foot of getting a Kawi, now your family......the bike looks great, hope to see more pictures soon.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
i like the blue

·
Registered
4 Posts
thats a good lookin one you got there matey!! looks good in the light

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nice Ride Dude!
Hi to all, new here.
Im an old Kawai rider (kz' s and Z1 9' s)
I just got a 2001 zx6r and It's great.
I JUST put the 1600 miles for the break in!
YES! I'm havin fun!
I still love my kz1000 and my z1 900, but.....
well, you know.
Blessings ya'll

·
Registered
24 Posts
bob I am near you and looking for the best deal in the area do you mind telling or pm ing me where you got the bike and how much. otd price
I have to say the first time I saw the blue i hated it but now all these pics are changing my mind fast.
they are trying to get a premium for black which is what I want but I am thinking blue or green at the moment.
thanks and will probably see you out cruising,
robert

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice ride, and the blue is hot.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey have you tried to wax or glaze the paint yet? wondering if it shines up any better. I love the color but love some shine too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey not sure if you are going to do exhaust but the micron twin outlet looks bad ass. here is a link
http://news.micronexhaust.com/newproducts.php/52

I got my bike today and figured out fast I need to make some changes. it is too low in the front for me so I am going to lower the back a little. too much pressure on my wrists. 4000 rpm break in sucks. 50 mph for a month.
see you on the road soon i am sure

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey bob we cruised out 41 and back over the skyway last night. this guy thaht thinks he is cool about lost his life. 100 mph across a large wet patch of grass with a tree in the middle of it and he even missed the oncoming traffic in the other lanes. he actually thinks he needs the 1200cc's . I think he needs a moped but whatever. yesterday I was coming back from oldsmar and saw a bike just like yours on 580 and was wondering if it was you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
also what did you do to the rear turn signals. I got the front euro's but cand find alot for the back. did you just remove the stalk or buy something else? and the license bracket?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts