Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Its been a month since I put my deposit down, and started re-reading everything I can about the bike. My problem is that I am my own worst enemy! I am going NUTS with the wait. How long between deposit and delivery? My dealer is smart, he keeps saying "sometime in September..." I still ride the C10, but it doesnt seem to scratch the itch. HOW LONG?!? :banghead

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why don't you locate one at another dealer or out of state. There must be one SOMEWHERE!

I'd say that I feel your pain... but I really don't! I rode mine to work every day this week - and it's outside waiting for me now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If bikes are somewhat like cars, the dealer can actually trace a VIN allocated to him...if he cannot, he is spending your deposit money.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mine was sitting on the dealer floor when I called about one. Went over and bought it that day.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to thank you all for the WONDERFUL words of encouragement! This is the fourth bike I've bought from this dealer, so I had an inside line on the first one. I called every other (3) dealer in the area, only one of them knew it was even available. I know this will be the first one in Hampton Roads anyway. I wrote this hoping to hear "Hang in there" or "It'll be here in no time!" But nooooooooooo, not here! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, went in to the dealer this morning to take a test ride on the new Can Am Spyder (whooooo-hoooooooo!!!) and my saleman told me the bike is on a truck headed towards Virginia, so next week sometime I should be getting the call. This also means I can get the break-in done before Deals Gap at the end of September (provided my Sergeant Major of Finance still supports me in this endeavor...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.