Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any neat tips or tricks for the 2007 zx-6r, mines a month old and want to know any tips or secrets with the bike, exhaust, or computers, i want to put akropovic for exhaust on it, any news about it? thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
i would do a search, there was a post about a free upgrd with doing something to some wires or something like that to you bike and it add hp to it.
if i run across the thread ill link it in this one

·
Registered
18 Posts
i would do a search, there was a post about a free upgrd with doing something to some wires or something like that to you bike and it add hp to it.
if i run across the thread ill link it in this one
Your talking about the ecu jumper mod which is the same as the 05 and 06 models.

·
Registered
488 Posts
sliders are a must!, jumper mod,i disconnected the servo valve cables. the Akra, good choice check 58cycle.com the not bad in prices. lookaround on ebay too and good luck kid!

·
Registered
19 Posts
yes frame sliders are a must, i already tipped mine over once already and got so angry i kicked a curb and broke my foot!! was just some little scratches though

yeah as far as free mods all you can really do is the jumper mod, theres also a way to bypass some of the baffles in your stock exhaust and weld it back up

the most important mod is becoming a better rider, so go out there and choke that bitch like wayne brady, son

1 - 10 of 10 Posts