Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats goin on i now havea 06 gsxr 750 all done up and i love it and im selling it soon and i wanted to get some input on the 07zx10's for all of you out there that have this bike how do u like it ? handles well? lots of power? thanks!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
hadels like a dream, power and preformance is unmatched, i love mine, the best litre bike period. U will not regret buyin a 10r

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's got more power than your GSXR 750... unless you've got NOS or have a turbo kit installed, then maybe you can keep up :rotflmao :nana

Jokes aside... I've been very happy with '07 ZX10R. Haven't had any issues with it. It's got more than enough power for street use but that's true with any liter bikes. It'll probably feel less agile than your GSXR 750 but that's the laws of physics (assuming rider skills are equal). Of course you'll have to modify/tune the bike to fully optimize/de-restrict it but you're not a stranger to that and that's part of the fun of owning a sport bike :crazyloco

In short, you can't go wrong with the '07 ZX10R... especially if you get the black one, it's the fastest :rofl :mfclap

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love my 07, my only complaints are.....No gear indicator(fixed with GIPro), Crappy ass brakes(fixed with 07 ZX6r/ZX14 Calipers) and Shitty OEM Tires

Other then that, amazing bike...power everywhere in the RPM band and a sexy lookin bike!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love my 07, my only complaints are.....No gear indicator(fixed with GIPro), Crappy ass brakes(fixed with 07 ZX6r/ZX14 Calipers) and Shitty OEM Tires

Other then that, amazing bike...power everywhere in the RPM band and a sexy lookin bike!

+1 :thumbup

·
Registered
462 Posts
i slept with my bike, and i'd have to put a paper bag over the 08 10r's face. seriously...

:nana 2008 10R:nana

i hope to god everyone removes the "traction control" system, it's cheating in real life. fi should be the farthest sportbikes should come technologically imo. traction control? it's supposed to be too much, that's what literbikes are, they're there to test you, to push you and make you fight. if it's easy to tear up a road, what kind of satisfaction is that?

the future isn't about rider skill... it's about the bike your riding and the technology incorporated into it... i hope i don't live to see that. not that i want to die... i just am against the future of sportbikes... i think...

·
Registered
266 Posts
i slept with my bike, and i'd have to put a paper bag over the 08 10r's face. seriously...

:nana 2008 10R:nana

i hope to god everyone removes the "traction control" system, it's cheating in real life. fi should be the farthest sportbikes should come technologically imo. traction control? it's supposed to be too much, that's what literbikes are, they're there to test you, to push you and make you fight. if it's easy to tear up a road, what kind of satisfaction is that?

the future isn't about rider skill... it's about the bike your riding and the technology incorporated into it... i hope i don't live to see that. not that i want to die... i just am against the future of sportbikes... i think...
So if you buy a later model bike you'd pull your slipper clutch out of your bike? Oh and shocks. Did you replace your front end with a harley springer front end and convert the rear to a softail? (Wait a minute, softails were actually advancements over zero shock absorbing rears before softails). Oh, and the steering damper, you'd remove that factory item off a litrebike? And the tires. Real riders only only ride on solid rubber non-inflatible tires.

Brother, that talk is just crazy. Bikes and bike technology is about progress. By your logic we'd all still be on 19th century bikes with steam engines (well fuel injected steam engines, haha). And if you think because a bike has technology on it, it takes no skill to ride, tell that to the guys riding Superbikes, or MotoGP.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks? Blah, you don't sleep with them, you ride them! Haha!
I agree and have had a long hard look at the '08 model pictures/launch video's, and have decided that if the price stays more or less the same, and it handles much better, and got better brakes, I will definately get one and put other mirrors and pipe on. I think it is going to kick ass!!!

If the price is going to rocket like the other makes, my next bike is going to be the Aprilia RSV1000R!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i agree with u vegas. i like the new technology, without it the bikes would not be the same, hanedling, power and safety. i just dont like the look of the 08s, but then again with mirrors and exhaust all can be fixed

·
Registered
443 Posts
So if you buy a later model bike you'd pull your slipper clutch out of your bike? Oh and shocks. Did you replace your front end with a harley springer front end and convert the rear to a softail? (Wait a minute, softails were actually advancements over zero shock absorbing rears before softails). Oh, and the steering damper, you'd remove that factory item off a litrebike? And the tires. Real riders only only ride on solid rubber non-inflatible tires.

Brother, that talk is just crazy. Bikes and bike technology is about progress. By your logic we'd all still be on 19th century bikes with steam engines (well fuel injected steam engines, haha). And if you think because a bike has technology on it, it takes no skill to ride, tell that to the guys riding Superbikes, or MotoGP.

Amen to that!!! :clap I don't know if it's possilble or not but maybe as a "transitional" phase between old technology and new... an on/off switch for traction control... just an idea :tard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts