Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where did you buy the undertail kit from?? I have an '02 thats black and red and want something like that. Also, where did you get the tank pad from?? I like the seat on your bike, what company sells seats for these bikes anyways?? Good looking bike man, mine needs some work but hopefully will look half that nice one day.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you buy the undertail kit from?? I have an '02 thats black and red and want something like that. Also, where did you get the tank pad from?? I like the seat on your bike, what company sells seats for these bikes anyways?? Good looking bike man, mine needs some work but hopefully will look half that nice one day.
The Undertail and the Tank Pad came from eBay. The undertail is a PITA. :banghead Because you have to cut the undertray so it fits. And it took a lot of cutting and rechecking to make it right, But I like the way it looks. :crazyloco
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWA...ryZ35583QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Make sure you ask for the brackets to hang your plate if you want it off the tail. I had to drill holes for the plate bracket and the overflow tube.

I got he tank pad off e-bay also it was really cheep and it shows I don’t recommend it so I wont post a link. :rant

The seat is custom and it was on the bike when I bought it. Cool thing is the passenger seat looks like cowl but it’s a seat and has padding under it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts