Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Just thought i would say hello!
i have bought a black GTR1400 ABS model picking up on tuesday, HOPEFULLY:banghead , god i hope its ok:eek:hno i have only sat on 2, 1 is bagmans from st ives, thanks stu, have dealt the 1200 gold wing in on it, will miss the old girl 4 sure, will speak 2 u all again hopefullly all the best and ride safe.
ron

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome, Ive got the black one also. We're forming quite a 1400GTR community down here in the south of england. Perhaps we shall get to ride out together sometime. You will definately enjoy this bike...the best I have ever ridden without doubt. :crazyloco

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fella's,
a ride together would be good, im always looking 4 somewhere 2go.
when i get my bike and put some miles on it we will arrange something

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ron,

I missed you on Saturday at Portreath drag races, I thought that you would put the wing down the drag strip as it was being traded in :crackup

See you at Mc Dee's tonight with the new bike :smile

Chris,

now we all have our bikes a meet and ride would be great, can we make a weekend of it and camp on your front lawn ??

Stu..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yea Stu, I have a nice little spot for camping just down by my lake. Nice views but a bit far from the house.....:rotflmao...NOT!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell what a bike! picked it up this afternoon and stu by sheer coincedence was there getting some bits 4 his, went out for a little trundle and it is all i hoped awesome as we say down here me-ansome, and thanks stu 4 all the tips great stuff.
ron

·
Registered
164 Posts
I was at the kwak dealer this afternoon picking up my tank protector kit and ordering the bag liners

and up rolls Ron on the Wing.

next thing I know he is off down the road on a black one..

I caught up with him later in the day and this is the best that the camera on my mobi could manage..

Welcome to the GTR club Ron...... :clap

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yea Welcome Ron....Now go out and polish off 1000miles so you can redline the bugger:crazyloco :scared

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks again guys, 1000miles ? stu only done about 50 miles and redlined love it brilliant c u all soon ron

warp factor 5 eh stu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts