Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
400 Posts
Just got a chance to sit on one at bike show. Feels a little lower and seems to feel tighter if that makes any sense. Was the most comfortable perch, for me, of all bikes there and I sat on pretty much everything. The bike I'd want most for long hauls. Seems everything about bike has been notched up in quality. A mature sportbike manufacturer flagship, indeed.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Damn nice vid. Other than the guys ass the whole time. Lol. But I agree I sat on a new one and she is lower and tighter.

· Registered
941 Posts
Thanks for the article. Brock is in the performance business and like most all motorcycle press releases he focuses on 1/4 tracks. In fact, Brock says;

. . . but after the addition of the aftermarket mods that we do were performed (pipe, Power Commander etc.) the Gen 2 Busa was quicker and faster than the 08 ZX-14, and that’s really the only thing that anyone who buys these bikes really cares about at the end of the day and we have all been sitting in this same state since 2008 with only the ‘bold new graphics’ versions entering showrooms each year, until now.

I found it was really funny contrasting the reader's real world, non hype comments with Brock's and the Kawi guys.

But I do hope lots of 2012 Kawi '14s get sold in the SF Bay Area, in 3-4 years I want to pick one up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.