Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. been reading your forum for the past couple days before i decided on buying the 07 zx6r
I looked at quite a few other bikes including a cbr1000rr, the zx10r and a ducati.
But once I saw the all black zx6r i fell in love. Quite a bit of usefull info to be found here on the forum, and I can tell you all seem like a great group of guys.
Hopefully in the future I can contribute some help myself. I come from building turbo cars at my local shop called Swift Motorsports and we plan on aquiring the parts to convert our AWD Dyno Dynamics Dyno to accept bikes. So if anyone is in the New England area, look us up!!! :crazyloco

I'll post pics once I get to take them. It's pooring rain here right now and I just had to drive the bike home from the dealership, lol. That sun better be shining soon!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!!! Enjoy that bike! :mfclap

Hi guys. been reading your forum for the past couple days before i decided on buying the 07 zx6r
I looked at quite a few other bikes including a cbr1000rr, the zx10r and a ducati.
But once I saw the all black zx6r i fell in love. Quite a bit of usefull info to be found here on the forum, and I can tell you all seem like a great group of guys.
Hopefully in the future I can contribute some help myself. I come from building turbo cars at my local shop called Swift Motorsports and we plan on aquiring the parts to convert our AWD Dyno Dynamics Dyno to accept bikes. So if anyone is in the New England area, look us up!!! :crazyloco

I'll post pics once I get to take them. It's pooring rain here right now and I just had to drive the bike home from the dealership, lol. That sun better be shining soon!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts

Welcome man!! Unfortunately I am I little too far from you!!!!!!
Good choice on the Bike though!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
welcome nice bike man.

sswwwweeeet

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm pissed tha h**l off.... Everybody gettin a bike and joining the forum and I log onto this forum e'ryday for like a month now and still don't have one.. Anyone know of any good job openings in the S.C. area,lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome guys. gonna try to snag some pics either tomorrow or the next day. supposed to stop raining thursday, but i'm really hoping on a dry tomorrow so i can ride this thing, lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
WELCOME....... Don't get too crazy on those fresh tires!!!!! break 'em in for 100 or more miles before going for the mad leans!!!!!! LOL Hope you get a break in the weather and have some fun!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts