Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody take a pic of their ram air cover and then take a pic of it removed please? Mine only mounts with the one screw on the engine side and flop around when I'm riding. I'm trying to find out if there's anything else that its supposed to mount to or if I'm missing something. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
UM......................................... What year and model :thefinger

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

2 bolts per cover and the tab in the middle underneathe for 96+

Josh

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, what does that tab click into? Mine has nothing to click into unless I'm missing something. I also don't have anything for that forward hole to match up to. Maybe I have the wrong fairings on it?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Do you not have the actual ram air ducts? Those are just the covers to make things look "pretty" (although mine are covered in dust from storage)

Josh

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, now its apparent that I dont. lol I actually feel really stupid for not asking this sooner but I'm glad I did. I knew something was up when I was cleaning up the wiring hack job that occurred when the last owner wired up everything wrong. At least I know now and I've already sent an email to a guy with a pretty much complete bike that he's parting out so hopefully I'll get them this weekend. Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts