Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help choosing a color for my 07 zx6r. I am undecided on two colors between kawi green and red?

Another thing i sat on the zx6r, between all the new middle weight class bike out for me 6r was the most comfortable, although I am 5'7 5'8 I am aware lowering the bike would disrupt the handeling, so my question is anyone know how much can be shaved off the seat so i can better place both my feet on the road. right now i am on both of my front balls of my feet.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You're buying a Ninja... there is only one choice...

Green...as its been noted..they are the faster ones anyway.

Can't help on the height issue... at 6'6", I've never had that issue. Sorry.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've heard of guys taking there seats off and bringing them to an upholstry shop and they can take some foam out of the seat. But with doing that your tail section might get sore after a while of ridding.

A friend of mine back in VA has a 05 ZX6R that has been lowered. I took it for a spin one day and the only difference I noticed was that the foot pegs tend to drag and spark in a wicked lean.

As far as the color goes, only you can decide on that. Swoosh is right, green is definately faster but at 160 MPH who is really paying attention to the color besides the cops???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
As far as the color goes, only you can decide on that. Swoosh is right, green is definately faster but at 160 MPH who is really paying attention to the color besides the cops???
+1

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm confused....

"Guys...help me pick a colour between green and red"

.....um... BLUE!!

:runaway

·
Registered
785 Posts
blue, Blue, BLUE, BLUE!
Remember....its about 3-5 xtra hp!:crackup

Oh, wait..."between kawi green and red? "
BLUE!

j/k
I'd go green.

or
BLUE & GREEN!

·
Registered
102 Posts
The BLUE is nice but since you cant get an 07 6r in blue thats pretty much out. I have green so im biased but I dont think you'll be disapointed with any color the bike is sweet!!! Go with your first instinct!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
get yellow...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm confused....

"Guys...help me pick a colour between green and red"

.....um... BLUE!!

:runaway
Pick YELLOW!!

I'm missing something here I think? Is there a yellow 6R? Did I miss the option of Green, Red, Yellow or Blue?

...or am I just going crazy?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
thanks, i stand corrected.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
People!!!

Choice A - GREEN

Choice B - RED

NO!! That's it.. no Blue, Yellow, Black, Teal, Orange, Purple... 2 choices... that's all he gave you. Period.

I've made it easy for y'all... you don't even have to type colours. Just pick A or B.

Sorry Show... they aren't really good at pop quizzes.

Help the poor guy out..... :rotflmao

·
Registered
191 Posts
Whatever you get, throw some angel eyes on them... "Look Angel Eyes!--- OOOOHHHH WEEEEEE" (as quoted by my girl friend)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Red

1 - 20 of 24 Posts