Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new to the site. I recently picked up a '95 zx9. Im having the same problem neejij has on the previous page. My rake angle must be severly screwed up. my front tire sits only 2-3in in front of the radiator. the frame has zero dents or dings. is there a simple way to tell if its the frame or forks or triple trees that are bent. just didnt wanna spend money till i know the exact problem. thanks for your time

·
Registered
249 Posts
take pictures for us please. and just below the top triple tree where the steering head is. make sure there are no cracks on the part holding the forks to the frame. or you could take off the forks and check for bends that way. either way it sounds like something is bent. maybe the previous owner hit a curb or the back of a car and thought he only broke plastic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your help. i discovered the upper part of the frame is bent forward . so i was thinking of buying a straight one of ebay . can anyone tell me how long it would take to switch it all over and diffiiiculty level, thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey guys i don't mean to sound repetitive on the subject im just trying to rap my head around this. ive seen multiple pics of b serious bikes and most of them seem like the front tire is pretty close to the radiator. does anyone know the proper distance between the two,thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts