Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know a lot of guys are all about the leathers, but I found this company and thought it was interesting.

Draggin' Jeans

Oh Canada...

And another link that comes off this site is called the "Hurt Report" which is a statistical analysis of motorcycle injuries and helmet use which I found very interesting and informative. Changed some of my conceptions check it out!

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
OZ made mate, they are the ducks nuts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did i screw up? Their not made in Canada? Is this just a distributor sight I found??? Whoops...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah, I found the Canadian version of Draggin Jeans has cooler looking stuff, and a wider selection than the US version of Draggin Jeans. However, the Canadian stuff is much much more expensive (even factoring in the stronger US dollar over Candian Dollar).

I picked up a pair of the Utility Jeans from the US Draggin Jeans Company. They are "fugly" and not stylish by any means. But the kevlar is nice. But more and more these days, I feel naked unless I'm in my leathers, so I don't even wear them that much. When I'm on my Harley with my chaps on, is pretty much the only time I wear them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts