Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm leaving work today , I make a left turn and start up the street . I just start to accelerate when I see a diesel truck pulling into oncoming traffic right toward me :scared.this is a two lane road with a center lane for turning and there were a couple of cars in the turn lane . I started to make for the center lane just past the turning cars to get out of the trucks way because there was a curb on the other side. That's when the truck goes for the center lane and I head the other way . This was all low speed and I had time but there was no real place to go . I usually have some kind of exit plan but this was just one of those situations where I had few options . I could have just stopped but if the truck kept coming and he couldn't stop I would have been screwed . Things turned out for the best but this one really made me think .

·
Registered
383 Posts
sometimes i think about riding faster bikes and like riding in shorts and t shirt no helmet. and think about falling going at a high rate of speed.. i get the chills to say the least.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was going into a freeway exit at a good clip and once i was around the retaining wall i could see all these cagers slam on there brakes and stop. I couldn't do anything i tried braking but i couldn't slow down enough. I had to just bob and weave and shoot down the left side of the highway divider on the shoulder. I don't usually ride like this but i had no where to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts