Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else on here has named there baby. For instance, I was calling my bike "death". So I came up with the Grim Reaper and shortened it to the "REAPER". Anybody on here have a story to go along with how they came up with their name.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I've thought about it, but just can't come up with a name... more affectionately known as "the true girlfriend".

She never gets mad when I ride other bikes, when I look at other bikes, if I go out with another ethnic race (car), If I have a 3some with her and another girl (I meant riding perverts).... you can see where this is going... b/c of all this.. she is the perfect girlfriend.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Call Mine (green Pig) Eats Up All My Money

·
Registered
683 Posts
My ninja doesn't have a name. My '82 KZ1000 is 'purple rain' cuz when I bought it it was metal flake purple with tall bars and looked like something Prince would ride. Even though its now black it'll always be 'purple rain'. All my friends and family call it that.
T

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ride my bitch

·
Registered
33 Posts
In Afrikaans i cal mine GROENIE DIE DRAAK,
in english that wil mean the green Dragon !!!
We use to have a kids program with a Green Dragon???????
kinda corny but like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
We've just been callin her, (that is the 14) "big sister", She 's the big girl in the garage with the other bikes and toys. :rofl

·
Registered
138 Posts
the guys i ride with called the bike slimer. cause of the snot green color of the bike :rofl just stuck with us ever since. now even the shop mechs call the bike slimer :rotflmao sometimes on rides they think my name is slimer :crackup

·
Registered
288 Posts
my buddy calls it Da Black Bitch! i can see way to many problems with that one.
my wife and niece calls it the Black Pearl.
i call it Battlecry because i'm a shy person so the bike is my voice to the world. or at least to the idiot on the cell phone beside me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The snot rocket.

Some old harley guy at work was talking about it the other day, and referred to it as "that snot green crotch rocket". It was shortened to snot rocket by another co-worker.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We call the GPz "Gypsy". Not original but everyone knows which bike I'm talking about.
Never named the Ltd.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts