Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 391 Posts

·
Presidenté of Whoring
21,426 Posts
Absolutely phucking amazing. A new level of respect for you sir! Love sleepers :smile Just unbelievable. This is how you do a write up. Keep it up, and a video when you're finished please. Hell, 5 videos :evil

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Aces!!!!

Too bad the GSXR had to go....
It is unfortunate, but it went for a good cause. I still have 2 more of them and they're both in better shape than that one started in.

Here's what it looked like when I bought it.

And when I sold it:

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Today I got the oil cooler ready for final installation, The spacer ring for the lock up clutch painted , the chain guard mounting holes drilled and the brackets fabbed for the FPR and the scavenge pump toggle switch. I will be able to press on this weekend with assembly.:crazyloco

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Awesome project, 2fat. You have great fab skills from the looks of it.

Oughta put the smackdown on most anything you meet out on the road.

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Awesome project, 2fat. You have great fab skills from the looks of it.

Oughta put the smackdown on most anything you meet out on the road.
Thanks for the kind words. I don't expect this thing to rotate the Earth, but I have some hopes for what it will do. I'm building this one for me as a way to relax in the garage (both now & when it's complete). I don't expect it to be the quickest or fastest at the strip otherwise I would've done a 12" over swing arm instead of 4" over. I just wanted to build a fast toy that looked and felt right to me. When it's done it will be exactly what I want it to be, otherwise I won't stop until it is.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
That is one sick 12 2fat.. Really it is. Some twat is going to be smacked when they try to outrun that beast :evil

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Some twat is going to be smacked when they try to outrun that beast :evil
:lol:rotflmao:lol:rotflmao:lol:rotflmao:runaway

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
i have been to this guys garage... this bike is going to be sick,,

last time i saw it it had dust all over her mike, im stoked to see this thing this summer!!!!

very nice

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Here's pictures of today's progress:

FPR bracket

Chainguard

Toggle switch bracket

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Very Very nice! I hope you still take her to the straights and get some #'s for her :evil

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Very Very nice! I hope you still take her to the straights and get some #'s for her :evil
I will have it on the dragstrip, but I don't know when. It will be for recreational purposes only and not as a money making adventure.:evil

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Today I got the chain guard trimmed to a design I like and I started prepping it for paint. I also got another bracket painted and ready to install. Hopefully Thursday I'll get to install them.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Dont forget pics!!!:squint

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 391 Posts