Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all on this forum.
Would like all of you to share your tips/suggestions with many queries from my side.This is my first bike and am pretty much getting my hands dirty to keep her clean and shinning.Am new to this forum but getting to know so much from all of you out there.Tried but not able to post pics?

· Registered
4,023 Posts
use photobucket to upload your pictures to an album... then use the code for image link, cut and paste it into your message.

· Registered
4,023 Posts
oh, and WELCOME.... there is lots of knowledge here... you just have to filter through a lot of the bullshit gets spread out sometimes...

I wish I could remove posts from some of my threads :evil or block some people all together

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Wow this is gonna be so exciting.
I sense sarcasm....

Some times this forum dies out and some times guys are so quick to respond you cant get a message in where you want to...

try this site:

redmonkey.com/7r

Lots of great knowledge on there... most of the guys are in the UK and europe but they are still the same bikes.

I go by the same forum name there.

· Registered
4,023 Posts
the bike looks great by the way!... is it a true 7R? K1/K2?

As for most this time of year they are drooling over build threads if so.

· Premium Member
6,725 Posts
the bike looks great by the way!... is it a true 7R? K1/K2?

As for most this time of year they are drooling over build threads if so.
Judging by the fork legs,fuel tank,tail and shock I'd say it's a 7 J.

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Judging by the fork legs,fuel tank,tail and shock I'd say it's a 7 J.
Wow... man i feel like a knob.... its early in the morning and just starting to drink my coffee...:angry

The tail and shock should have been a dead give away

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.