Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone as most of you know im only 19, and have been on and off the track since I was 7. I've been off the track for 6 months now and am slowly working my way back into it. My track bike is a 05 r1 that is not mine. But is a ex racer that is letting me have it if I do good this season. He is going to help be my pit crew he is 55. And has been road racing since he was my age. He is a great guy full of knowledge and skill. I would appreciate it if you guys gave me some support hopefully I can do good my goal is to get into AMA superbike. I believe I have the skill to do this Im going to try my hardest to reach my goal! Sorry for the bad grammar everyone. Wish me luck guys and gals!

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Bad grammar?

Nothing could be as bad as your first post. :crackup

Just messing with you man. Good luck. I would love to get paid to ride.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello everyone as most of you know im only 19, and have been on and off the track since I was 7. I've been off the track for 6 months now and am slowly working my way back into it. My track bike is a 05 r1 that is not mine. But is a ex racer that is letting me have it if I do good this season. He is going to help be my pit crew he is 55. And has been road racing since he was my age. He is a great guy full of knowledge and skill. I would appreciate it if you guys gave me some support hopefully I can do good my goal is to get into AMA superbike. I believe I have the skill to do this Im going to try my hardest to reach my goal! Sorry for the bad grammar everyone. Wish me luck guys and gals!
I am actually 17

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad grammar?

Heck yeah man and it's going to be great I hope I get to do it, just being so young not anyone really believes in me for my skill and passion I have for this sport!

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
? Did you forget for a second

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Heck yeah man and it's going to be great I hope I get to do it, just being so young not anyone really believes in me for my skill and passion I have for this sport!
Passion is a great thing to have, but you should always be humble as to increasing your skill and learning more.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Passion is a great thing to have, but you should always be humble as to increasing your skill and learning more.
So true I'm like a baby in this sport I have so many more things I can learn and improve just from practicing and talking to the older riders.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Bad grammar?

I'm pretty sure his worst post was when he explained why he was being a douche bag after his first post. Yeah that was the longest run on sentence I've every seen. :rotflmao

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Good luck bro.

I did the AMA "try" thing, actually ran several races..........I ran out of time and $$$ but would have loved to continue on. Good luck.

I would say soak up just as much skill and knowledge........listen to what some of your fellow riders at the track say, watch "Keith Code:Twist of the Wrist" both 1 and 2 .......

Once I'm able to get up with you (soon hopefully) I can meet up with you and we can go ride some.......I'll see what, if anything, I can show you......

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good luck bro.

I did the AMA "try" thing, actually ran several races..........I ran out of time and $$$ but would have loved to continue on. Good luck.

I would say soak up just as much skill and knowledge........listen to what some of your fellow riders at the track say, watch "Keith Code:Twist of the Wrist" both 1 and 2 .......

Once I'm able to get up with you (soon hopefully) I can meet up with you and we can go ride some.......I'll see what, if anything, I can show you......
Thanks man it is going to be a blast I will ride my 7r so you can see it I love it don't thing I'll ever get rid of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts